Huh how long i didn't update the blog? I think when last time i update it is still in old interface o.0
Been in London for a month now, everything settle down quite well, find a nice and cheap room thanks to Danny, get to play some basketball with Yang and Chao, meet back Irina, continue the 'nightmare' discussion with TK, haha, thing seems working still fine.
How about today? Spend a WHOLE day for understanding a PAMI paper (Weakly Supervised Learning of Interactions between Humans and Objects). Wondering when only I can publish in this high ranking journal... Seems not easy, not that hard. OK I know this is ambiguous, I am studying codebookambiguity too :p
Haha enough of jargon, of course I am enjoying the life here! snowing, cooking, walking around river thames and kew garden, and yea, meet up with Hwey Shyu, the secondary school mate ^^ Really appreciate the chances to meet back old friends, when we all have grown up, no longer that naive, but still the friendship that connecting us doesn't change :)
Wondering when Malaysia have a good service concept, good political concept etc. At least acceptable pls. KFC incident, Lynas. I have had enough. Please, wait me back for election. As for services sector... please la. Common sense.
Actually have plenty of photos, but feel lazy to upload (one of the most lazy thing i will do) :p
OH YA today theme: Eason Chan Eason Chan
p/s: Best regards all my friends here, long time no see :)
1 comment:
Yeah babe! Make your blog alive!
Post a Comment