Monday, March 5, 2012

Moving Cloud

This should be a very common phenomena. As long as the wind blow strong enough, and you sit down calm enough and look up the sky.

Have a long time didn't sit down and calm.

Sitting in the office, looking at the London eye every weekday. Well sorry my phone is not good enough for this photo shot. Is still too far away. Wait until I bought a new camera, I should have some nice photos here. 

The first day to cycle to school, interesting yet tiring. Gonna remember the routes correctly... Hmm, the effort to save money, should be worth it. :-) Can exercise and save money~ Cons... use more time and energy :p

Research hard

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I can feel you. Hahahaha..

Sg Long sucks 620am go out jam like crazy 8am only reach UM.

I park in UM school of medicine student car park and walk to UMMC. Save trouble and money but take 15 mins to walk under the sun and maybe rain. Hope can slim down hehehehehe. But just now ate too much during lunch

My research funding might be withdrawn le.. Scare!