Monday, April 30, 2012

letter to no one, or to everyone

Hi all,

There is been a while since my last update, again.
Well, I think that's normal, since I lazy >_<
However, doesn't mean I vaporized. Still working and working, to the goal... permanent head damaged :S

Finally get lost the stress when some MALAYSIAN come to visit me~ Pulling me back to the fact that I AM MALAYSIAN, from UM. Not CAMBRIDGE. Again this should not be the excuse to be performing bad but this is exactly the evidence that I can't get to your pace, and why the scholarship provider think we still be at Malaysia if I can achieve what you want? Demanding more and more. Please. YOU MAKE ME VERY DESPERATE (quoted from Nick Fury, Avengers :p).

Oh ya, talking about my friend's visit. Well we really have a enjoy weekend, but sadly I can't take few days leave (due to some stupid reasons) and end up hangout around London only. But it still fun enough! Eason Chan concert, Phantom of the Opera musical, Avengers for movie + the 3D glasses, and some great dinner and beer (yes beer, much better than Malaysia de), haha, definitely release my stress. And the important part, make myself clear.

Of coz there are plenty of pictures and videos, but I just feel lazy :p
Hopefully when I not lazy and I see my pendrive storing the photos, then I will upload it hehee.
Again, these event are important to me only, not for you all. You all have to experience yourself.
读万卷书 不如行万里路

Haha dun say me 晒命 (if you think I am). Everyone of you have the chance and ability to go overseas, just you willing to give up something or not. Grab the opportunity! + I dun feel very fun here as I gonna work work work even there are still plenty of attraction I have no time to explore :-(

OK just another weird post. Coz I dunno who am I writing to~

May be, to somebody that chasing their dream and feel very hard to achieve it?
Have faith in yourself. :-)

Regards,
Wai Lam, William, Will, what else...
虎尾兰, 南瓜, 伟大南人, 还有...
十门丫二

恩。


PS: Hmm I should talk something about the campaign may be... Hmm
目标仍未达成 大马仍需努力


No comments: