Monday, October 15, 2007

wat's happening to me...

Ok, i dunno wat's happening today, may be is luck problem, may be feng sui problem, may be at other side of the universe got nuclear activity... i have the biggest quarrel with my mother for 19 years... just for the same small reason, ntg special, but suddenly she so mad, doing things she usually wont do... walaua...
I just dun understand, is that i din become a good son, or she think too ....... i dunno how to say. I try my best in doing everything, Is that i not good enough or her expectation to high?
I really dun understand...
really dun understand...
dun understand...

3 comments:

微笑の站长 said...

hello, y u here not allow anonymous leave comment de?
hmm, sumtime i also hv a big quarel wif my parent also...
but now i try2 keep quiet... even is not so gud de, i also keep quiet, juz gv some opinion, if dun listen, no choise, is their problem
well, i know u hv ur own way2 talk ur parent de, dun like me always 'leng zan'
i hope u n ur mom bcum fine already...
happy always :P

j0nAthAn said...

instead of telling u how I argue with my parents, I'm going to tell you that,

it's apparent that ur parents and u got different expectations of each other.. just hope both of u can reach a compromise..

sigh.. feel sad when u hav to argue with ur parents. find someone to talk about it k??

PS: thanks for the access thing, it really helps me a lot on how to start to do the form. :)

Yvonne said...

First visit to your blog!
Update more ya